Tuesday, December 27, 2005






I started this site on October 29th, for Brisa and her friends to keep track of all the interesting things that were going to happen with her career now that she's put out such a grandiose album, so far away overseas.

It's been a pleasure to do this for not only Brisa, but all of you who have visited and subsequently, corresponded. I hope the next year is as good as this last, for everyone.

I'd really appreciate if you'd leave a comment - let all of us know where you live & how you may have stumbled upon this blog; by accident, on purpose or on serious purpose. You can leave an anonymous message, by the by - Whether your name is Viel Glück
or Scott, Uncle Steve or not. I'm definitelyy curious - I think Brisa is too.

Best wishes to you and yours,
Mike

3 comments:

j. carroll said...

you know i'll never forget you brisa. thank you. i'm about to step foot in the pacific now. best of wishes.

jamie

mk said...

happy new year
thanks to google that took me here - i hope the official website will be up soon btw :)

Anonymous said...

Breez video interview in french http://www.lesinrocks.com/DetailArticle.cfm?iditem=181040

Hap NY